To foster, promote, support and encourage Junior Golf in Bundaberg. To give children up to 18 years of age the opportunity to reach their goals, through a high standard of coaching, competition, tournament play, and to have fun.
- Each player is required to fill out a registration form on joining the club
- Payment of membership fees within 3 weeks of joining the club
- Annual membership runs from 1st October to the 30th September
FULL MEMBERSHIP – (Junior ‘A’) – Student under 18 years
- Includes Golf Australia and QLD Golf levies
- Golf Australia Handicap provided.
- Total: $185.00 PA
Junior Competition is held Saturday Mornings from 8am.
Cost to play: $4.00 + $1.00 for a sausage sizzle
Juniors are placed in different divisions, depending on their standard of play.
FULL MEMBERSHIP – (Junior ‘B’) – Working person under 18 years
- Includes levies as above and Golf Australia Handicap
- Total: $350.00 PA
SUB JUNIOR – Junior competitions only, Junior Handicap only.
- No Golf Australia Handicap.
- Total: $110.00 (two or more children $100 per child)
There are 4 divisions:
- Division 1 – 18 Hole Players – Both Golf Australia and Club Handicap players. Handicap range: 0 – 36 for 18 holes.
- Division 2 – 9 Hole Players with Club Handicaps of 19-36 for 9 holes.
- Division 3 – Players in this division, tee off from the 150 metre marker over 6 holes. Club Handicap Range: 9 – 36 for 6 holes.
- Division 4 – Players in this division, tee off from the 150 metre marker over 4 holes. Club Handicap Range: 16 -40 for 4 holes
Individual lessons can be arranged with the Club Professional, Craig Swift. Cost: Half hour lesson – $20.00
On joining the Club Juniors can play social golf at no cost. Juniors must report to the ‘Pro Shop’ prior to going on to the golf course.
- Juniors must wear ‘smart, casual shorts/slacks and collared shirts’.
- No t-shirts, singlets and football shorts permitted.
- Enclosed shoes/joggers are to be worn.
- It is recommended that all juniors apply sunscreen before playing, wear a hat whilst on the course and carry a water bottle during play.
Club shirts are available, at a cost of $45.00.
To order a shirt, contact Geoff Loveday.
This is a great way to advertise Junior Golf and also gives our young members a sense of belonging and pride. Parents are also welcome to purchase club shirts.
Volunteers are needed to help with the setting up and cooking of our sausage sizzle each Saturday morning (some Sundays, on larger event days). (All proceeds go to the Junior Club – school holiday clinics, trophies, break up etc)
A roster has been drawn up, so those wishing to volunteer, please place your name and contact number beside the date you would like to volunteer on.
Sponsors play a major part of Junior Golf. A special thanks for their continuous sponsorship.
Phone Juniors coordinator Geoff Loveday on 0499 944 277