To foster, promote, support and encourage Junior Golf in Bundaberg. To give children up to 18 years of age the opportunity to reach their goals, through a high standard of coaching, competition, tournament play, and to have fun.
- Each player is required to fill out a registration form on joining the club.
- Payment of membership fees within 3 weeks of joining the club.
- Annual membership runs from 1st January to the 31st December.
FULL MEMBERSHIP – (Junior ‘A’) – Student under 18 years
- Includes Golf Australia and QLD Golf levies
- Golf Australia Handicap provided.
- Total: $185.00 PA
Junior Competition is held Sunday Mornings from 9am.
Cost to play: $5.00
Juniors are placed in different divisions, depending on their standard of play.
FULL MEMBERSHIP – (Junior ‘B’) – Working person under 18 years
- Includes levies as above and Golf Australia Handicap
- Total: $350.00 PA
SUB JUNIOR – Junior competitions only, Junior Handicap only.
- No Golf Australia Handicap.
- Total: $110.00 (two or more children $100 per child)
There are 4 divisions:
- Division 1 – 18 Hole Players – Both Golf Australia and Club Handicap players. Handicap range: 0 – 36 for 18 holes.
- Division 2 – 9 Hole Players with Club Handicaps of 19-36 for 9 holes.
- Division 3 – Players in this division, tee off from the 150 metre marker over 6 holes. Club Handicap Range: 9 – 36 for 6 holes.
- Division 4 – Players in this division, tee off from the 150 metre marker over 4 holes. Club Handicap Range: 16 -40 for 4 holes
Individual lessons can be arranged with the Club Professional. Cost: Half hour lesson – $20.00
On joining the Club Juniors can play social golf at no cost. Juniors must report to the ‘Pro Shop’ prior to going on to the golf course.
- Juniors must wear ‘smart, casual shorts/slacks and collared shirts’.
- No t-shirts, singlets and football shorts permitted.
- Enclosed shoes/joggers are to be worn.
- It is recommended that all juniors apply sunscreen before playing, wear a hat whilst on the course and carry a water bottle during play.
Club shirts are available, at a cost of $45.00.
To order a shirt, contact Anita Jones.
This is a great way to advertise Junior Golf and also gives our young members a sense of belonging and pride. Parents are also welcome to purchase club shirts.
Sponsors play a major part of Junior Golf. A special thanks for their continuous sponsorship.
Junior Handbook 2021
Click Here for your copy of 2021 Handbook
Phone Juniors coordinators Anita Jones 0403 659 662 OR Andrew Wooldridge 0427 592 835