Click Here for
Queensland Veteran Golfers Union Open Days 2023
Bundaberg Veteran Golfers Open Day Flyer
Bundaberg Veteran Golfers Open Day Nomination Form 2023
Bundaberg Veteran Golfers 2023 Open Day DRAW – Early Morning Field
Bundaberg Veteran Golfers 2023 Open Day DRAW – Mid Morning Field
Bundaberg Veterans 2-day Spring Carnival FLYER 2023
Bundaberg Veterans 2-Day Spring Carnival ENTRY FORM 2023
Bundaberg Veterans 2-Day Spring Carnival TEE TIMES DAY 1
Bundaberg Veterans 2-Day Spring Carnival TEE TIMES DAY 2
No round of golf should take longer than 4 hours 15 minutes to complete. If you feel this pace is too fast, it is recommended you golf at a time when play is not so heavy. To reduce this problem some golfers will have to move faster than they have in the past, to ensure everyone has an enjoyable round of golf. Slow play is not caused by long rough, tricky greens or a bad slice. These are the challenges that give golf its appeal. Rather, slow play is the result of bad habits that waste time and impose a slower round on everyone.
Some Time Saver Hints:
- Always be ready to hit your ball.
- Proceed directly to your own ball.
- Take a practice swing and get set while others are hitting.
- Hit when ready, even simultaneously if you will not interfere with others.
- Carry a spare ball with you; if in doubt…hit a provisional.
- Know the rules of golf, especially those pertaining to out of bounds, water hazards and lost balls.
On The Tee:
- The first player ready to hit should.
- Other players should wait right next to the tee markers.
- After hitting, be ready to proceed to your ball.
Don’t Waste Time:
- Never record your scores on or near the green.
- Don’t leave your cart or bag in front of the green.
- Give instructions on the driving range, not on the course.
- Carry an extra ball, tees and ball marker in your pocket.
- Play your shot once a group is realistically out of range.
- If a ball is lost, play your shot BEFORE helping search lost ball, three (3) minutes per group per hole, maximum time.
On The Green:
- Park your cart and clubs in line with the next tee.
- Line up your putt before it is your turn.
- Follow the continuous putting rules until holed out, unless restricted by another player’s line.